Saturday, May 14, 2011

Prism Concert Highlights

Tonight the kids had their Prism Concerts. Every year seems better than the one before! What fun. In case you missed it, here are a few highlights (Scharlemann highlights, that is):

We'll start with the jazz band and Six String Shuffle, featuring Jessica A. on the electric guitar. That's Zack on the drums.



Next, we have the Chargaliers, and Lullabye by Billy Joel. That's Danica, playing the piano. I taped her while they were practicing.




Here's another Chargalier number. Zack is the handsome young man on the left.





And finally, here's Zack's Solo in Running of the Bulls.




I wish I could show you more, but my little camera only holds 256 mb. Just take my word for it, there were tons of other highlights too. A very, very entertaining concert.

Way to go, guys! You make a mama proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment