Sunday, June 10, 2012

My Top 10 Favorite Places


10. My Corner
I know it doesn't look like much, 
but this is where I begin each day...
meditate, pray, journal, and plan...
Everyone should have a place like this.



9. My Quilling Table
complete with scissors, glue, toothpicks and pins...
all within easy reach...
Let the creating begin!

 


 8. Our Back Yard
a place to sit and visit,
with family, friends, 
birds, butterflies, 
the trees, the breeze...
It's heavenly.



7. The Computer
it's where I'm at right now...
where I work, play,
check my emails and post my blogs...



 6. The Library
here's the thing about libraries...
 they have all these really cool books, and CD's. and movies...
and they let you just walk in and borrow whatever you want...
fer nothin! 
You can't beat that. 



5. Mom's House
the best food...
 the best hugs...
And the best company you could want.



 4. The Trailer
some people call it the lake...
some people call it the cabin...
I just call it the funnest place we go each summer. 



3. Flandrau State Park
and this spot in particular which I call
"Butterfly Avenue."
I almost always see butterflies there...
Except in winter, of course.
 


2. My Church
where I worship, praise,
and grow closer to my God,
and my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ...
Wanna come to church with me?
We'd love to have you join us.


Here's what it looked like on Easter morning...



He is Risen!


He is Risen Indeed!








And my number one favorite place...



1. The North Shore
(Lake Superior in Northern Minnesota)



Gooseberry Falls...



 Grand Marais...


Temperance State Park...

Carlton Peek...

 the list of favorite spots up there is endless!

I'm hoping we can go back later this year...
in the fall this time...
we'll see...
Until then, I have lots of pictures
 to remind me
of past visits...
It's my very, very favorite place of all!




No comments:

Post a Comment