Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Music 24/7

What’s your favorite Christmas Song?


Here’s another question for you...

What’s your dad’s favorite Christmas Song?

If you ask any of our kids that question they’ll know the answer. Jeff loves the tune, O Come O Come Emmanuel. I think he likes it because it’s based on an old Gregorian chant, and Jeff’s always been a fan of the Gregorian chant.

Next question...

What’s your mom’s favorite Christmas song?


If you ask my kids that, they aren’t likely to know. That’s because I don’t really have a favorite. I love them all! From The Bell that Couldn’t Jingle, to Gardner’s Tomorrow Shall Be My Dancing Day I’ve never heard a Christmas Song I didn’t like. However, I will admit, I prefer Classical Christmas Music. It’s rich and bright, and usually tells the story of the real reason for the season, as they say.

If you’re not sure what I mean by Classical Christmas Music, (or if you’d love to hear some right now) I invite you to visit my favorite place for Christmas music, MPR’s online stream. Just copy and paste this link to your browser and it will take you to MPR's home page. Then click where it says "HOLIDAY CLASSICS" and you'll be enjoying Christmas Music with me in no time.

http://minnesota.publicradio.org/radio/services/cms/


Too much work?

Okay.

Then just listen to this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment