Sunday, July 18, 2010

Let the Journey Begin

In 1965 (45 years ago for those of you who are not so good at math) God decided it was time for me to join the rest of His beautiful creation, and so I was born. My mom called me Linette. My 6 older siblings called me Nette (pronounced "net"), or more often "pest." I have always had an interest in...well, just about everything, as well as a lot of energy, ambition, ideas, plans... But like the Lovelace heroin "Betsy" I've always been much better at making plans than carrying them out. But I'm still young. (At heart anyway.) I may yet achieve a goal or two before my journey comes to an end. That's not to say I have not had a full life up till now. I've got a great husband (strong, stoic, stable - quite my opposite), 4 above average kids, and as of 1 week ago, a fantastic new son-in-law. Where will my journey take me the next 45 years? Your guess is as good as mine. Join me here each week and I'll keep you updated on my current where-a-bouts of mind, body, and spirit...all cleverly written and with no misspellings. (Spell-check, I love you.)
Let the journey begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment