Saturday, April 16, 2011

Name That Photo Contest


It's my first ever NAME THAT PHOTO Contest!
Enter, and you could win BIG money.

SORRY. The CONTEST HAS ENDED.
See winning titles below.


Just check out these 4 photos of my kids when they were kids, and think of a clever name for each. You may enter as many times as you like for as many of the photos as you like. I'll pick my favorites, and the winning entries will each win $1.00. That means, if you're really good at it, you could win a total of $4.00! (Not to mention bragging rights!)

Submit your entries via email to me at:

Linette.M.Scharlemann@gmail.com

This contest continues until I find 4 that I like. The decision of the judge (that's me) is final.

Here we go...

PHOTO NUMBER 1:
"Dandy Mandy"


PHOTO NUMBER 2
"It's a bird...It's a Plane...It's SUPER JJ!"


PHOTO NUMBER 3
"Little Lady of the Lake"


PHOTO NUMBER 4
"Brother, can you spare the time?"


Congratulations, Winners!

No comments:

Post a Comment