Saturday, October 29, 2011

Holiday Suggestion

I have a Holiday suggestion for you.

It's not a Halloween suggestion.

Or a Reformation Day suggestion.



It's not even a Thanksgiving suggestion.




I'm planning ahead, and offering up an idea
you can use to make your Christmas Holidays
extra special this year.




Throw a formal dinner for your loved ones!

Now I realize, this sort of thing takes a bit of work,
but I am here to tell you - it's worth it!

I've been treating my family to a formal Christmas Eve dinner
for the past 6 years, and I can't wait to do it again.




Sure, it takes a bit of planning.
But that's why I'm suggesting it to you now - well in advance
of the Holidays. That will give you plenty of time to plan
your theme, and your menu, and find
your pretty table linens and center pieces.




I suggest you shop thrift stores for these items.
No need to spend a mint. Thrift stores will have all sorts of
great items to dress up your table for this special meal,
from place mats, to candles, to dishes.




I've had a blast coming up with new ideas each Christmas.

Want to know what my theme will be this year?

Here's a hint:






(Anybody know where I can get 8 gold chargers and/or place mats?)


No comments:

Post a Comment